Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Advantium 120 PSB1001NSS01. It stoped heating.

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Advantium 120 PSB1001NSS01. It stoped heating . the light goes on and the table spins. I checked the door switches and all 3 work. I tested the capicitor and it does not ground. Itested the diode and it tested good. I tested the megnetron and it tested good. no broken wires no burn smells.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. but i have been at it for 3 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes give me an idea

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 28 days ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you tried testing the thermistor yet?

or the heater itself?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
forgot to mention. I thought it was the answer BUT its still good
Heater in the microwave function?
Everything works perfect but no heat
Do we have a heater and a megnetron?
Travis, are we still thinking? Walter

yes was just verifying you tested it as well now what about thermistor?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Ok no phone call. Any ideas as to what check next or just shoot it?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thanks for trying. good bye.
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 27 days ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

Do you want to start over ? I think the first expert was thinking you're trying to heat and you're really trying to microwave , correct ?