Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
our KBRP20ERSS01 is not working. it shows (50 F for the freezer
Bryan, Tech/owner
our KBRP20ERSS01 is not working. it shows (50 F for the freezer and 64 for the fridge). what should we do?… read more
Suddenly my subzero refrigerator, not the freezer section wont
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Suddenly my subzero refrigerator, not the freezer section wont get below 62 degrees. What should I do?… read more
My Kenmore refrigerator model 596 73502200 freezer section
Brian
Brian, Architect
My Kenmore refrigerator model 596 73502200 freezer section is workin and is now about 0 deg F. However the refrigerator is warm at about 63 deg F. What is the likly problem? We bought the unit new abo… read more
My refrigerator freezer section is set for 0 deg F, but ice
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My refrigerator freezer section is set for 0 deg F, but ice making section on the topside goes tosa high as 40 deg F, and melt ice. water runs down, making icicle on top of food item below. What cause… read more
The freezer section stays at 0 degrees but the refrigerator
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
the freezer section stays at 0 degrees but the refrigerator section won't drop below 50 degrees what can i do to fix it?… read more
I have a kitchenaid KSSC42FMS01 refrigerator. The freezer
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a kitchenaid KSSC42FMS01 refrigerator. The freezer is cold at around 0 F, but the fridge is around 45 to 54 F. There is a constant beep alarm sound from the unit. The high temp indicator light … read more
I have a bottom freezer Amana refrigerator. What is the
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a bottom freezer Amana refrigerator. What is the temperature that the fridge and freezer should show. Thanks … read more
I have a GE Profile, Model number PSC25M refrigerator. Last
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a GE Profile, Model number PSC25M refrigerator. Last summer and again now the freezer section will not drop to 0 degrees. We have not been able to use the auto ice maker because the ice simply … read more
My fridge is not cooling the temperature is showing as 0 F
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi My fridge is not cooling the temperature is showing as 0 F on both freezer and Fridge. This happened by itself 2 days ago and not resetting even after turning it off and on. … read more
I have a GE pfs22sisbss with cooling issues, refrigerator
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Service Technician
Hi I have a GE pfs22sisbss with cooling issues, refrigerator temp showing 62 and freezer temp showing -1. We keep temp set at 37 and zero. … read more
i have a GE fridge/freezer model #TFX25ZBBB the freezer section
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a GE fridge/freezer model #TFX25ZBBB the freezer section is working fine! but the fridge section where milk and juice goes is not cooling, it has alot of condesation in it, like it's been sweat… read more
Samsung frig / freezer not cooling. 8 years. Screen shows 0
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Samsung frig / freezer not cooling JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? Customer: 8 years JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Customer:… read more
we own a GE refrigerator model TCX18/TCC18 and the freezer
John, Home Appliance Technician
we own a GE refrigerator model TCX18/TCC18 and the freezer section located below the fridge keeps frosting up particularly on the bottom then stops the door from closing until we defrost it...This has… read more
I have a GE Profile Refrigerator (bottom freezer). The freezer
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a GE Profile Refrigerator (bottom freezer). The freezer is at -15 degrees and the fridge is at 62 degrees (they are set at 0 and 37 degrees respectively). Any ideas on what we can do to get the… read more
Our ge refrigerator isnt cooling well at all in either the
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Our ge refrigerator isn't cooling well at all in either the freezer or refrigerator sections. Do you have some suggestions of what I should check?… read more
My GE refrigerator model GTS22WCMBRBB freezer section and
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My GE refrigerator model GTS22WCMBRBB freezer section and fresh food section are both too warm. I cleaned the dust from the condenser assembly about 2 hrs ago but both are still too warm.… read more
I have a GE profile refrigerator (Model #PSCS5RGXCFSS) it
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
I have a GE profile refrigerator (Model #PSCS5RGXCFSS) it says that the recommended temp for freezer should be 0 and the fridge 37. It's currently 7 and 51 and I'm unable to adjust it I've had milk go… read more
Refrigerator is 15 yrs old. Lower freezer is fine.
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
Refrigerator is 15 yrs old. Lower freezer is fine. Refrigerator is not. It is about 60°F. What should I do? It was purchased at Sears but they no longer exist. … read more