Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After power outage my ge profile oven and range burners and…

After power outage my...

After power outage my ge profile oven and range burners and oven come but shut back off within sbout one minute

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ps960sl1s

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It got to be something simple

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

When it shuts off, does the display revert back to the time of day like you told the oven to stop heating?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No clock doesnt change the burner or oven just turn off

OK that's a problem with your relay board then. The part number for the relay board is WB27X29202 and somehow it has failed. It's located on the back of the oven so you'll have to pull the oven out and remove the back sheet metal panel to see the board. You can order the part in the link below if you'd like.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc