Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

FixAll
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My 10 year old GE refrigerator section is too warm, 44 degrees
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
My 10 year old GE refrigerator section is too warm, 44 degrees with the cold setting set to the max. My freezer is about 0 deg, also set to the max. Model # XXXXX I am trying to decide whether to repa… read more
Maytag fridge too warm but freezer cold. 7 years old.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Evap coils frozen, tested defrost thermostat and it responds correctly. Tested resistance on defrost heater and it reads 30 ohms. Damper control in fridge works and is wide open. Evap fan is running.… read more
I have a he monogram fridge freezer. The fridge is getting
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a he monogram fridge freezer. The fridge is getting too warm and the freezer is getting too cold … read more
Older GE fridge TBX24Z- fridge not very cold and freezer takes
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Older GE fridge TBX24Z- fridge not very cold and freezer takes a long time to freeze food- ice maker also stopped making ice. I noticed ice buildup in the back of the freezer and moved all the food fo… read more
My 3 year old ge refrigerator will warm warm up to as high
John, Home Appliance Technician
My 3 year old ge refrigerator will warm warm up to as high as 45 degrees in frig and freezer, then it will start working again somewhat normally in the both areas. It is a GE profile model #pts25shsar… read more
We have a Kenmore side by side refrigerator model 106.45423801
Barry G.
We have a Kenmore side by side refrigerator model 106.45423801 the fridge and freezer are both about 10 degrees too warm even though they are on the coldest settings,also the middle stile that the doo… read more
I have a GE PDE18LBRARSS fridge, the compressor is running
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a GE PDE18LBRARSS fridge, the compressor is running and the bottom freezer is cold. The fridge is too warm. There is no air blowing out under the control unit inside the fridge...What can I do?… read more
Refrigerator does not keep food cold -62 degrees and freezer
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
refrigerator does not keep food cold -62 degrees and freezer too cold a and bottomt 10 degrees. have tried adjusting dials and water collects in crispers … read more
Samsung RL33SBSNS fridge freezer problem. Freezer section
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
Samsung RL33SBSNS fridge freezer problem. Freezer section gets very cold - too cold = -30 degrees C. Fridge section on top stays at room temperature 20 degrees C. Fan is running OK. Flap near fan open… read more
my ge refreeratoe9 tfx24r is too warm. its very warm in
servicegeek
servicegeek, service technician
my ge refreeratoe9 tfx24r is too warm. it's very warm in the house, 85 degrees, and we are in and out of the machine because we are getting ready for the 4th. the freezer is set at c and i have turned… read more
I have a GE refrigerator that is about 10 years old. The issue
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a GE refrigerator that is about 10 years old. The issue I have is the freezer and the fridge is about 40 degrees. I will turn off the freezer and I will here something ( probably the fan) shut … read more
Having an issue with Frigidaire FFHS2611LBLA. Freezer seems
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Having an issue with Frigidaire FFHS2611LBLA. Freezer seems too cold fridge too warm . Have taken freezer apart. The drain for freezer was plugged with ice so ice was building up in bottom of freezer.… read more
GE Profile problem with Fridge. Fridge is warm and freezer
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
GE Profile problem with Fridge. Fridge is warm and freezer is VERY cold. Removed panel in freezer and noticed that the evaporator was frozen over. Used a hair dryer to melt it all off. Worked for 3 we… read more
Refridgerator too warm while freezer is too cold. GE
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
refridgerator too warm while freezer is too cold JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it? Customer: GE GFE27GSDSS 3 years JA: Do you plan on doing the work y… read more
Fridge freezer combo...and fridge starts beeping it is too
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
fridge freezer combo...and fridge starts beeping it is too warm...we turn it to cold manually, then after a while it starts again … read more
10 year old Maytag side by side refrigerator/freezer has the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
10 year old Maytag side by side refrigerator/freezer has the freezer too cold and the refrigerator not cold enough. What can cause this?… read more
My Ge Fridge model- PFCE1NJYDSS freezer working but too warm
Bryan, Tech/owner
My Ge Fridge model- PFCE1NJYDSS freezer working but too warm in fridge compartment 18oC. Been defrost overnight restart fridge but no change, can't hear the fan working in freezer?… read more
I purchased my frigid in October I can't get the temperature
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I purchased my frigid in October I can't get the temperature right. The freezer is too warm. About 10 degrees and at the top setting. Any ideas … read more