Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Hello, I have a two door GE refrigerator. On the freezer side
John, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I have a two door GE refrigerator. On the freezer side things seem to be freezing only from the bottom half, everything on the top half seems to have defrosted. On the fresh food section things… read more
My Samsung rfg298 refrigerator seems to defrost the freezer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my Samsung rfg298 refrigerator seems to defrost the freezer too long so the food thaws and the ice melts. Is there a sensor bad? … read more
I have a Samsung RF266ADPN refrigerator that is freezing everything
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Samsung RF266ADPN refrigerator that is freezing everything in the fridge compartment, and always shows the temperature to be warmer than it really is (e.g., shows 46 degrees, is really 30 deg… read more
Samsung RS2530BBP refrigerator is freezing foods but only on
Jason
Jason, Mentor Service Technician
Samsung RS2530BBP refrigerator is freezing foods but only on the lower half. Anything about midway and up stays fine but anything below will freeze. The freezer part builds up ice at the bottom and th… read more
Samsung refrigerator sensor problem. Food is freezing in
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Samsung refrigerator that is freezing food in the refrigerator every now and then. The model is rb215labp.… read more
My new Samsung refrigerator will not freeze and the food in
Bryan, Tech/owner
My new Samsung refrigerator will not freeze and the food in the refrigerator is not cold. I called your support #2113543118 and they gave me a phone number for Wilsons repair and they kept hanging up … read more
We have a samsung french door refrigerator about 1 1/2 yr
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
we have a samsung french door refrigerator about 1 1/2 yr old. the freezer will freeze and keep the food but the refrig. will only get cool, the control for the refrig, does not change the temp. … read more
Refrigerator is freezing food compressor seems to run
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
refrigerator is freezing food compressor seems to run constantly, temperature is set at 43 degrees… read more
Our Samsung bottom freezer refrigerator started freezing the
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
Our Samsung bottom freezer refrigerator started freezing the food in the fridge compartment three days ago. We tried leaving the door open for some time, to warm the inside, we also tried unplugging t… read more
We have a Samsung two door refrigerator with freezer on the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, we have a Samsung two door refrigerator with freezer on the bottom. It has ice maker in one door and one in the freezer. We lost the book to it, and we now have an error code of: 0F 0F. There is a… read more
We have a samsung refrigerator model RS261MDBP the freezer
kingmz
kingmz, Appliance technician
We have a samsung refrigerator model RS261MDBP the freezer and ice box lights keep scrolling and everything seems to be defrosting … read more
Have a Kenmore refrigerator Model#10653562202 and the freezer
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Have a Kenmore refrigerator Model#10653562202 and the freezer defrost too long. It will freeze but then it defrost to the point of melting the Ice. Have replaced the Bi-Metal thermostat and now I am t… read more
Re my LG French Door Refrigerator, Model #LFD25860ST. The
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
Re my LG French Door Refrigerator, Model #LFD25860ST. The freezer is cold, but not freezing food though we have it at the coldest (-6) setting. Ice maker not making ice as of today. The refrigerator i… read more
I have a Samsung RB1955VQ Refrigerator with freezer at bottom.
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Samsung RB1955VQ Refrigerator with freezer at bottom. The freezer isn't freezing my food. Digitital temperatures have been moving quite a bit. Right now they're reading 51 Freezer/53 Refriger… read more
I HAVE A VERY OLD NON DEFROSTING REFRIGERATOR . iT KEEPS THE
Chas
I HAVE A VERY OLD NON DEFROSTING REFRIGERATOR . iT KEEPS THE FOOD COLD AND FREEZES IN THE FREEZER BUT DOES NOT CYCLE OFF… read more
I have a HotPoint side by side refrigerator model no. HSS22GFTC.
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a HotPoint side by side refrigerator model no. HSS22GFTC. The freezer is not freezing and my food is defrosting. Also my ice maker is not working properly. Making small amounts of ice. I have n… read more
we have a GE PS123NGMDBB the food section is freezing food
Chas
we have a GE PS123NGMDBB the food section is freezing food and the temp setting doersn't seem to work. We have the food setting set at 39 and the temp is 27. It is obviously freezing food and the wate… read more
Dear XXXXXsung Service I have a 4+ year old Samsung RB195BSSB
Chas
Dear XXXXXsung Service I have a 4+ year old Samsung RB195BSSB refrigerator. The system to defrost the freezer coils has apparently failed. The rear coils ice up so badly the freezer gets warm. I have … read more