Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I just replaced the ice maker on our 18 cubic foot Whirlpool
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just replaced the ice maker on our 18 cubic foot Whirlpool refrigerator purchased in 1990. The reason for replacing it was because one day, all of a sudden, the original one just started running wat… read more
I have a 18 cubic foot freezer over refrigerator last
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a 18 cubic foot freezer over refrigerator for the last three days the frig has been running about 20 or more degrees warmer than normal. I can here the unit running, and the fan is blowing in t… read more
I have an Amana refrigerator, Model # P1182106WL. Can you
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
I have an Amana refrigerator, Model # P1182106WL. Can you tell me how many cubic feet it is?… read more
I have a Maytag dryer, model # XXXXX purchased in July of
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
I have a Maytag dryer, model # XXXXX purchased in July of 1989. Can you tell me the cubic foot capacity of the dryer? It has served us well, but now it makes a very loud noise (from the drum) - grindi… read more
I have a Kenmore refrigerator model# 363.59575994. Can you
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Kenmore refrigerator model# XXXXX Can you tell me how many cubic feet it is? I am also having problems with the Fridge malfunctioning and not getting cold, but it will work ok for a while aft… read more
Can you tell me the year and cubic feet my whirlpool
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Can you tell me the year and cubic feet my whirlpool princess series refrigerator? … read more
Need 14 cubic foot refrigerator/Freezer that can fit in
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Need 14 cubic foot refrigerator/Freezer that can fit in opening 65x32x24 space less than $1,000.… read more
HI If I give you a model number on a Electrolux/Frigidaire
Anytime John
Anytime John, Owner/Operator
HI If I give you a model number on a Electrolux/Frigidaire refrigerator can you tell me if has ever had a recall?… read more
Our Frigidaire 18 cubic ft refrigerator would not cool. Shut
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our Frigidaire 18 cubic ft refrigerator would not cool. Shut it off. Today it blows cold air if the defrost thermostat is out of the line. Is that enough of an indication of what is wrong? … read more
I have a Whirl pool refrigerator and dishwasher Can you tell
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Whirl pool refrigerator and dishwasher Can you tell me by the model number is ***** a stainless steel refrig? … read more
I am wanting to install the LP Conversion Kit for a 7.0 cubic
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I am wanting to install the LP Conversion Kit for a 7.0 cubic ft. dryer. Can you tell me how to access the burner assembly?… read more
I have a Kenmore Refrigerator Model 106.8750611. Can you tell
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a Kenmore Refrigerator Model(NNN) NNN-NNNN Can you tell me what the cubic feet are for this model? I cannot find it anywhere on the refrig nor in the paperwork. Thank you!… read more
Just wondering if you could tell me how many cubic feet in
Alan
Alan, High School or GED
Just wondering if you could tell me how many cubic feet in GE's refrigerator model TFX3OPPBA BB?… read more
I have a Frigidaire FSC23R5DWL refrigerator. The control
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a Frigidaire FSC23R5DWL refrigerator. The control display is flashing E and F. can you tell me what the problem might be? … read more
We need a float for our Frigidaire dishwasher. Can you tell
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
We need a float for our Frigidaire dishwasher. Can you tell me where to find one? The model number is XXXXX 410P1 - about 18 years old. Thanks.… read more
I purchased a Frigidaire upright freezer (20.3 cubic Foot)
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I purchased a Frigidaire upright freezer (20.3 cubic Foot) in 2011. I am having trouble with the inside not freezing and the water runs down the side of the door and freezer. The freezer keeps everyth… read more
Can you tell me where the drain hole is on a kitchen aid refrigerator
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Can you tell me where the drain hole is on a kitchen aid refrigerator model number KTRD18K… read more
Good afternoon, I am interested in your refrigerator model
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
Good afternoon, I am interested in your refrigerator model A2RXNMFW, white. Can you please tell me if this model comes with a light in the freezer?… read more