Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

FixAll
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My Frigidaire upright freezer has stopped working. It will
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
My Frigidaire upright freezer has stopped working. It will not turn on when I turn the temperature control knob. A repairman did look at it and said that it needed a cold control thermostat and wanted… read more
I have an Frigidaire upright freezer and when I open the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have an Frigidaire upright freezer and when I open the door the interior light blinks on and off. It is model number glfh17f8hwd. The temp is holding steady at 0. but need to know if something is wr… read more
My Frigidaire upright freezer works intermittently. It Stop
Barry G.
My Frigidaire upright freezer works intermittently. It Stop cooling and the light inside does not work, even when the display on the outside of the door is working. When I unplug the freezer and re-pl… read more
My Frigidaire F82U14F3W1 upright freezer has stopped working.
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My Frigidaire F82U14F3W1 upright freezer has stopped working. The outlet has power, but when unit is plugged in, there is no sound or movement. I've tried advancing the timer on the back at the bottom… read more
My Frigidaire upright freezer model #FFU21F5HWS has stopped
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
My Frigidaire upright freezer model #FFU21F5HWS has stopped running. Can't find a reset button and we can't find the owner's manual. How do we restart it?… read more
I have a frigidaire upright freezer, model FFU1724DW5. It is
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a frigidaire upright freezer, model FFU1724DW5. It is thawing food. Has power as light works, seals good. Unplugged, turned knob on off, it makes no noise, no fan, no compressor, no compressor … read more
I have a frigidaire upright freezer, it has power, but it is
Barry G.
I have a frigidaire upright freezer, it has power, but it is not cooling and there is no light on the inside. I tried unplugging and plugging back in, but i cant get the control pad to reset. Is there… read more
I have a Frigidaire upright freezer M#LFFH21F7HWE and when
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Frigidaire upright freezer M#LFFH21F7HWE and when you open the door the interior light blinks off and on while the door is open. What could be causing this? … read more
I have a Frigidaire upright freezer, Model LFFH21F7HWD,
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Frigidaire upright freezer, Model LFFH21F7HWD, Serial # WB92241224. When I open the freezer door the light starts to flash on and off. It does not do it all the time, but it only started doin… read more
My 2007 Frigidaire upright freezer model number LFFH2067DW3
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My 2007 Frigidaire upright freezer model number LFFH2067DW3 sounded temp. alarm. It was a very hot day and I placed cupcakes in to cool quickly. Everything seemed fine so assumed daughter left door aj… read more
frigidaire Upright Freezer model #FKFH21F7HWA has 2 red lights
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
frigidaire Upright Freezer model #FKFH21F7HWA has 2 red lights on the front panel...door ajar and power loss.… read more
1 year old frigidaire model FKFH21F7HW upright freezer...... power
John, restaurant equipment technician
1 year old frigidaire model FKFH21F7HW upright freezer...... power loss light is on temp control buttons dont work freezer is not cold enough held down alarm reset button for 5 seconds and fault code … read more
My upright frigidaire freezer has the Temp light on, I lost
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
My upright frigidaire freezer has the Hi Temp light on, I lost power about a week ago and now my freezer Hi temp light is on. I have flipped the breaker switch to try and reset it. I put a temp gage i… read more
My upright Frigidaire freezer has a control-indicator in the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My upright Frigidaire freezer has a control-indicator in the upper left corner of the door. Normally we have this set to 5, the max coldness indication being 7 according to the tech who installed it f… read more
The display on my frigidaire upright freezer is not working.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
the display on my frigidaire upright freezer is not working. I'm getting half letters and numbers with a "." in the corner. Would you be able to guide me?… read more
My Frigidaire upright freezer is not working properly. I
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
my Frigidaire upright freezer is not working properly. I think someone left the door open. the machine made a very low rumbling sound. The power seems to be on, lights and temp indicators. Is there a … read more
Our upright Frigidaire upright freezer, model FFU16F9FW will
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Our upright Frigidaire upright freezer, model FFU16F9FW will not freeze ice cream solid. It comes out of the freezer cold, but softer than cool pudding. It is stored in the door where we have never ha… read more
My dryer just stopped running. The power is there as the light
John, Home Appliance Technician
My dryer just stopped running. The power is there as the light works when you open the door. HoweveI pull the knob to start nothing happensr when… read more