Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a brand new maytag centennial top-load washer. The
Appliance-Service
Appliance-Service, appliance technician
I have a brand new maytag centennial top-load washer. The lid won't lock to allow for the cycle to begin. The sensing lock is blinking.… read more
I have brand new Maytag Centennial top load washer. I have
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have brand new Maytag Centennial top load washer. I have a load of clothes in the washer. It has stopped it's cycle. Both the Spin and Lock light are blinking. I cannot get the lid to unlock by push… read more
Maytag Top load HE washer MDL#MVWC400XW. Wash cycle is fine.
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Maytag Top load HE washer MDL#MVWC400XW. Wash cycle is fine. It won't spin on it's own. For the last week, we found the washer said it was done, only to find our clothes soggy wet. I would select 'rin… read more
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
have a brand new Whirpool fron load washer, not a Duet. Cycle
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
have a brand new Whirpool fron load washer, not a Duet. Cycle stoppped due to water supply error and won't restart, all LEDs are blank and door locked. Can't get service from Whirlpool so on my own. C… read more
What is the difference between a belt driven top load washer
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, High School Diploma
What is the difference between a belt driven top load washer versus and direct drive top load washer - Maytag Brand.… read more
I am a renter. This house came with a LARGE, black refrigerator/
Repairman1981
I am a renter. This house came with a LARGE, black refrigerator/ freezer that I was told was brand new. (looks like it could have been) The books were found on the top of the unit, very yellow, with n… read more
Have a front-load GE washer, model WCVH6800J2WW, moved to
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Have a front-load GE washer, model WCVH6800J2WW, moved to new house, new condition, new hoses, ran test cycle, no problems. A month later on its next use, it will not fill. Checked pressure, filters o… read more
Can a microwave be placed on top feint loading washer?
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
can a microwave be placed on top feint loading washer? … read more
I have an Admiral top load washer in one of my rental properties.
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
I have an Admiral top load washer in one of my rental properties. The tenants are complaining that during the spin cycle, the unit vibrates wildly and moves away from the wall. Is this simply a case o… read more
My amana top load washer is brand new just installed and is
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My amana top load washer is brand new just installed and is not filling correctly. The water is coming into the basket but is not filling. It has been in the "filling" stage for close to forty minutes… read more
I have Coldspot in my rental unit. Freezer at the top. No ice maker, I think. My renter
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have Coldspot in my rental unit. Freezer at the top. No ice maker, I think. My renter reports standing water in the freezer. She cleans it out two times a week, and collects the water. Made in 2004,… read more
I had a power outage and my top loading New maytag washer
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I had a power outage and my top loading New maytag washer does not have power , everything else in the house works fine even the plug. First time it happened eventually the washer just worked.. … read more
Brand new whirl pool top load washer everything working
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Brand new whirl pool top load washer everything working except spin cycle is there a bolt that needs to be removed … read more
I have a Maytag Atlantis MAV9501EWW top loading washer. It
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
I have a Maytag Atlantis MAV9501EWW top loading washer. It will not spin on the regular cycle. However, it is fine on the permanent press cycle.… read more
I have a fairly new Kenmore top-loading washer. It spins
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a fairly new Kenmore top-loading washer. It spins fine, with no noise, but when the spin cycle stops and the perforated drum slows down, there's very loud thumping/knocking noise. It's not load… read more
I have a Maytag clothes washer in a rental house that fills
Master Tech
I have a Maytag clothes washer in a rental house that fills up with water, but then the wash cycle will not begin unless the machine is shaken, according to the tenant. I noticed that there is an exce… read more
I have a Maytag Neptune Top Load Washer that I purchased new
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a Maytag Neptune Top Load Washer that I purchased new 7 years ago. On the digital display the code reads "washer lid is open" when it is closed. I am wondering if it is the door switch, but do … read more