Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a machine that drains if the lid is up before I can
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a machine that drains if the lid is up before I can finish putting clothes in. It does not have a soak cycle and it sounds the same if it is on any wash cucle gentle heavy normal. My clothes do… read more
Washing machine fills up but then stops and does not drain.
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Washing machine fills up but then stops and does not drain. I lifted the lid and closed it two times. The second time it started agitating or running again? Maytag Model number MTW5740TQ0 Serial numbe… read more
Washing machine: Yes. How to reset the washer. Bravos mct
Ray, Appliance Repair Technician
Bravos mct maytag. Started the cycle. Put the lid up to stop the wash to get more clothes. Came back and it was making a grinding nose … read more
My 17-year-old Kenmore washing machine stopped before draining.
Randy
Randy, High School or GED
My 17-year-old Kenmore washing machine stopped before draining. The lid switch clicks when I push it. The washer fills with water so the level switch must be okay. How can I tell if I need a new motor… read more
I REPLACED DOG AGIT ON MY WASHER NOW IT DOES THE WASHING CYCLE
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I REPLACED DOG AGIT ON MY WASHER NOW IT DOES THE WASHING CYCLE PERFECT BUT STOPS AT DRAINING POINT AND DOES NOT DRAIN. IT WAS DRAINING BEFORE I DID THE WORK ON IT. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?… read more
Kenmore 26002010 washing machine First started with lid
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Kenmore 26002010 washing machine First started with lid switch light flashing before the spin / drain cycle (and not all of the time). Usually unplugging the washing machine and restarting the spin cy… read more
My whirlpool washing machine keeps filling up only to a certain
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My whirlpool washing machine keeps filling up only to a certain point and then it starts draining before it washes anything. I can hear it draining as it tries to fill up. What should I do?… read more
Kenmore Automatic Washer, model no. 110.22722101 Washer stops
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Kenmore Automatic Washer, model no. 110.22722101 Washer stops before the drain HI cycle and does not drain machine. What is the likely defect?… read more
my Whirlpool washing machine stopped mid cycle before the drain
John, Home Appliance Technician
my Whirlpool washing machine stopped mid cycle before the drain and it will not turn on now. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Any advice?… read more
my wife started the washing machine it filled up with water
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
my wife started the washing machine it filled up with water she opened the lid and left it open for a day and now the machine wont start. any ideas… read more
my calypso washing machine stops 7 minutes before the cycle
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
my calypso washing machine stops 7 minutes before the cycle finishes leaving my clothes wet. the machine, pump and drainage all seem to be working it just won't complete a cycle. help - i've read all … read more
My washing machine is not draining properly, leaving clothes
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
My washing machine is not draining properly, leaving clothes smelling mildewy off and on for past several months. I also here gurgling sound in drains from time to time when it is rainy outside. I am … read more
Hi, my Maytag Neptune washing machine is not draining or spinning.
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Hi, my Maytag Neptune washing machine is not draining or spinning. It's empty now, but before I tried washing some clothes but it just would not drain the water or spin the clothes. Then the letters n… read more
I have a kenmore Elite washer and when I am filling the washer
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a kenmore Elite washer and when I am filling the washer and close the lid, before it fills up, it starts to agitate and will be get stuck in the middle of the cycle and does not stop spinning u… read more
My Bosch washer will not drain and it stops right before the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Bosch washer will not drain and it stops right before the spin cycle phase. I have tried running the cycle again but it stops at the exact same point of the cycle and my clothes are stuck inside. H… read more
My washing machine stopped when I opened the lid during the
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
My washing machine stopped when I opened the lid during the wash cycle today. When I closed the lid it did not start washing agin. I took all out of the washer, unplugged it, looked for clmplications … read more
MVWX600XW0 stops before final drain & spin. Lid lock light
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
MVWX600XW0 stops before final drain & spin. Lid lock light flashes at this stage, but lid remains locked. Have to unplug washer to open lid.… read more
why does my washing machine stop running during a cycle it
Mike Giroux
Mike Giroux, President & CEO
why does my washing machine stop running during a cycle? it will restart if i push on the lid,but will stop again.Or it will start for awhile if i wiggle the knob sometimes?… read more