Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Cabrio washer when starting, lid will not lock, light blinks
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Cabrio washer when starting, lid will not lock, light blinks , sounds like trying to lock for several seconds , then light quits blinking, then machine will pause, no action. Thanks… read more
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer and the lid will not lock
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer and the lid will not lock just clicks a couple of times and then goes to the code dl or whatever it is and won't begin washing can I just replace the locking unit?… read more
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer. Tried to start a load and
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer. Tried to start a load and the lid lock keeps clicking and it will not start. Is there anything I can do? … read more
My Whirlpool Cabrio will not start. The lid lock light is
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My Whirlpool Cabrio will not start. The lid lock light is blinking and I can not get it to stop when I puch the start button. Any suggestions?… read more
Whirlpool cabrio wtw5700xw0 - hear extra click when sensing
Mark M
Mark M, Appliance Repair Technician
Whirlpool cabrio wtw5700xw0 - hear extra click when sensing at start of cycle, spin slows and lid lock led flashes. machine needs to be unplugged and replugged . then usually works. I believe actuator… read more
Washer turns on but when I hit the start button there is a
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
washer turns on but when I hit the start button there is a click sound buy the lid does not lock … read more
Lid lock just clicks and will not engage on Cabrio
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Lid lock just clicks and will not engage on Cabrio WTW5600XW0 Unable to run diagnostic after repeated attempts… read more
my whirlpool cabrio washer is not working...the start button
Mike, Owner
my whirlpool cabrio washer is not working...the start button and the lid lock button are blinking. When I turn it off, it won't unlock....i have wet clothes in there.... how do you get it unstuck and … read more
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5640XW. Lid lock errors. Replaced lid lock
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5640XW. Lid lock errors. Replaced lid lock and new one now functions, but still getting flashing light etc. Replaced control board, problem remains. UI buzzer crackles all the time… read more
Maytag washer push start button and it locks lid makes one
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
maytag washer push start button and it locks lid makes one sound to start and lid clicks open. repeat and same thing … read more
When I push the button it locked then make a clicking sound
AppTechNC
AppTechNC, Appliance Repair Technician
When I push the button it locked then make a clicking sound but it won't start … read more
Master Tech
I just replaced the lid lock on my whirlpool cabrio. Now
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I just replaced the lid lock on my whirlpool cabrio. Now when I plug it in it clicks a few times and gives me the up lid won't unlock code. Just replaced. Lid isn't locked. … read more
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5550XW0. The problem I push start the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5550XW0. The problem: I push start the sensing light goes on the lid lock light goes on makes some noises then the lid lock light goes off for a few seconds then goes back on that … read more
the water starts to run in my cabrio washer but when lid locks
Mike, Owner
the water starts to run in my cabrio washer but when lid locks ther water then goes to slow and gets an error code I have to start washer 3 times before it will start washing properly how can i fix th… read more
My Thermador stove top has just started to make a clicking
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Thermador stove top has just started to make a clicking sound like it usually does when the knobs are turned on but now the clicking is not stopping and the stove was not being turned on at the tim… read more
I have a Kenmore Elite HE 3 that the door will not lock. It
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore Elite HE 3 that the door will not lock. It makes clicking sounds like it wants to start but without locking of course it cannot run. There are no codes coming up. … read more
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer WTW 5500XWO that won't
stephenmichaelz
stephenmichaelz, appliance technician
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer WTW 5500XWO that won't start after you press start. Only the lid locks and the lid lock light goes on. I have already changed the lid switch. Do I have to change the w… read more