Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Hi, I have a Fisher & Paykel top loader washing machine, model
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
Hi, I have a Fisher & Paykel top loader washing machine, model GW712, product: 93200-B On the commencement of the rinse cycle, a loud noise coming from what I can only imagine to be the pump when it s… read more
My Fisher and Paykel 7/8kg toploader is giving me problems.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Fisher and Paykel ?7/8kg toploader is giving me problems. It is a GW712 model number and 93200-A is the product number. It is almost five years old and gets a heavy workout! The machine is not pump… read more
Re: Fisher Paykel washer, model no. GWL15US, product no. 96155-B I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Re: Fisher Paykel washer, model no. GWL15US, product no. 96155-B I am trying to establish unequivocally that the new drain pump I installed is no longer functioning. In regular cycle, machine stops be… read more
This is re: Fisher Paykel washer not draining or spinning. i
Kelly, Appliance Technician
this is re: Fisher Paykel washer not draining or spinning. i just did the test you suggested to the customer 6 year ago, and the 7th light is the one lit up, all others are out--what could this be? … read more
Our fisher paykel GW712 is not draining out I have a
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hi our fisher paykel GW712 is not draining out I have a suspicion its the same problem as last time that the pump is blocked … read more
I have a fisher & Paykel washing machine, model number: GW712.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
I have a fisher & Paykel washing machine, model number: GW712. When the machine goes into rinse cycle, as soon as it starts spinning, the barrel knocks against the body of the machine and it kicks bac… read more
Just replaced the pump drain to the Washing Machine and it
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
Just replaced the pump drain to the Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine and it still will not drain… read more
I am having problems with my Fisher And Paykel GW712. The last
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
I am having problems with my Fisher And Paykel GW712. The last time I used it, it did not drain completely at first, when I came to get the load out and out to dry, I turned the machine off then on ag… read more
I have a Fisher Paykel washer and I placed clothes in the barrel
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Fisher Paykel washer and I placed clothes in the barrel and selected "power" to start my "regular" wash. It came on stuck in the last "red" light of the spin cycle and will not run. I tried u… read more
g-gay, my fisher paykel 7.5 kg cloaths washer model (GW712)
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
g-gay, my fisher paykel 7.5 kg cloaths washer model (GW712) KEEPS stoping ....................3 lights stay on with a continious beeping that dosnt pause or stop untill the power is turnd of. there ar… read more
My Fisher and Paykel washer will not drain. The electronic
Rick
Rick, Bachelor's Degree
My Fisher and Paykel washer will not drain. The electronic part where you set the load type, etc. seems to be okay. All I get is a faint buzzing sound when it is time to drain...like the electronics a… read more
My Fisher and Paykel washer will not drain completely.. It
Rick
Rick, Bachelor's Degree
My Fisher and Paykel washer will not drain completely.. It starts to drain then stops.. I have taken pump off and hoses and there are no obstructions… read more
My Fisher paykel ecosmart washer has no power to it. It is
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My Fisher paykel ecosmart washer has no power to it. It is 11 years old. What could be wrong and is it easy to figure out… read more
My Fisher Paykel washer (GWL15) will not power on, it is dead.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Fisher Paykel washer (GWL15) will not power on, it is dead. I removed the top cover over the control and water valve, and there was water standing in the compartment. I assume the water valve faile… read more
I have a Fisher Paykel GW11, I replaced the control board
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Fisher Paykel GW11, I replaced the control board and the Drain pump, my issue is, it seem the drain pump is running all the time and the tub will not fill.… read more
I have a Fisher - Paykel washer model gwl11-us. It was not
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Hi, I have a Fisher - Paykel washer model gwl11-us. It was not draining. I did some checking and found the pump was not working and the diverter valve was not working. I replaced both the pump and the… read more
Hello, I have the fisher-paykel washer model #GWL11 ,Product#96151. When
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
Hello, I have the fisher-paykel washer model #GWL11 ,Product#96151. When doing a load of laundry the washer stopped when it reached the rinse cycle, and it did not drain the water out. Any idea's what… read more
my fisher and paykel washer wont drain water and i hear the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my fisher and paykel washer wont drain water and i hear the pump going but it just wont drain and go into rinse cycle… read more