Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a RF25HMEDBSG/AA three drawer refrigerator. It was…

I have a RF25HMEDBSG/AA...

I have a RF25HMEDBSG/AA three drawer refrigerator. It was delivered without a manual. Is it possible to get one sent to me?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Just got it in December 2017. I sent the make and numbers in previous message.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Just replacing filter and knowing what might be wrong in the future.

6/12/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You unfortunately can't get a paper manual other than the one that should have come with your refrigerator. That being said, I can attach the manual in the link below and if you click the link you can download the manual and either print it off or save it as a PDF file on your computer.

CLICK HERE for manual

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Please just send me a manual for the Samsung RF25HMEDBSG/AA refrigerator

CLICK HERE for manual

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Technician did not call. I downloaded the manual. Do NOT charge me $24.

understood, no need for a phone call. I cancelled it since you didn't need it.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Thank you.