Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a top loading GE Washer, model WJSR4160G2WW. I have
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a top loading GE Washer, model WJSR4160G2WW. I have a necklace stuck at the bottom of the washer at the base of the center piece. I think I need to be able to remove this piece to get to the ne… read more
A necklace is stuck between the agitator and the bottom
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
a necklace is stuck between the agitator and the bottom inside the washer how can I get it out? … read more
I have a necklace stuck under the agitator of a Beaumark top
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a necklace stuck under the agitator of a Beaumark top load super capacity and need to remove it how??… read more
I have a GE Adora top loading washer that starts to fill,
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Thank you! I have a GE Adora top loading washer that starts to fill, then says "sense" on the screen, then eventually just pauses...help please … read more
My washer is leaking out the bottom it runs out as it is
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My washer is leaking out the bottom it runs out as it is filling … read more
I have a top load GE washer that has a necklace chain wrapped
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a top load GE washer that has a necklace chain wrapped around and under the agitator. How do I get underneath the agitator so I can undo the chain? Model no. is WJSR4160DAWW. Thanks… read more
GE Adora front load washer. Model # XXXXX When washing
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
GE Adora front load washer. Model # XXXXX When washing heavy loads, such as blankets and bath towels. the washer doesn't go in to fast spin. It will display 1 minute left on the timer for hours. The b… read more
I have a GE Adora front load washer Model #WHDVH626FWW that
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE Adora front load washer Model #WHDVH626FWW that is leaking from the large rubber gasket that lines the door. I pulled it back and cleaned it and there looks to be some drain holes in the b… read more
We have a GE top load washer (model number WHRE5550K2WW)
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
We have a GE top load washer (model number WHRE5550K2WW) that will not spin after the wash cycle. A couple of weeks ago, we washed a comforter, and it went off balance very badly, and shook the washer… read more
I have a top load GE Washer. It will not fill...just get the
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
I have a top load GE Washer. It will not fill...just get the flashing "fill" light and several beeps. I assume this would be a Control Board issue as well?… read more
I changed the lock on my front load washer ge adora serial#whdvh626fww
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I changed the lock on my front load washer ge adora serial#whdvh626fww model #hl2027917 and now it leaks from the top ( thats what i think) door seal what do i do ?… read more
Hi. I have a GE top-loading washer (model number WPRE6100G0WT)
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi. I have a GE top-loading washer (model number WPRE6100G0WT) and the tub is out of balance. It is tilting heavily toward the back right corner. I took the front cover off and felt around for the cau… read more
Top load washer overfilling and coming out overflow valve.
william, Home Appliance Technician
Top load washer overfilling and coming out overflow valve. Don't have model number, asking for a friend GE WVSR1060A1WW… read more
Working on a GE top load washer model number WHRE5550K2ww.
FixAll
FixAll, remote technical assistant
Working on a GE top load washer model number WHRE5550K2ww. The complaint is clothes coming out wet. The main control board and the outer tub have been replaced.… read more
Mike- I have a ge top load washer. It is he. It is stuck
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
Mike- I have a ge top load washer. It is he. It is stuck on cycle prep. Worked fine yesterday... did 3 loads. Any thoughts?… read more
My top load Maytag washer seems to get stuck in the wash cycle.
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My top load Maytag washer seems to get stuck in the wash cycle. It doesn't advance to the rinse and spin cycles, although the timer continues to advance. Therefore, when the timer hits "off", there it… read more
I have a top load GE washer model number WBSR3140D5ww after
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a top load GE washer model number WBSR3140D5ww after an out of balance load one of the rear springs popped out. I am trying to reattach it but i cannot get access to the back of the washer What… read more
I have a samsung top load washer that gets stuck in wash
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I have a samsung top load washer that gets stuck in wash cycle. It won't drain or spin. So I gave manually turn it off and switch it rinse and spin. How can I fix this.… read more