Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a front load Kenmore HE2 washer and the rubber ring
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a front load Kenmore HE2 washer and the rubber ring around it is moldy and stinks. How do I clean it? Is there anyway to take it out of there and clean it?… read more
How to clean the rubber ring around the door of a front
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
How to clean the rubber ring around the door of a front loading washing machine … read more
I have a Maytag Neptune Front loading washer - recently bits
Mike, Owner
I have a Maytag Neptune Front loading washer - recently bits of mold from the rubber ring at the front of the washer has been breaking off and getting on my clean clothes - how do I remove the mold fr… read more
I have a frigidaire front loading washer. How do I get the
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a frigidaire front loading washer. How do I get the rubber ring clean? It accumulates water in between the folds and is black now. I never had this problem with the previous front loading washe… read more
wt449gfs1 frigidaire front load washer....drain pump had hole
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
wt449gfs1 frigidaire front load washer....drain pump had hole ... filled washer basin with water covering bottom 3" of entire washer.. repaired pump....washer motor wont run... timer seems to cycle th… read more
Water is not draining from inside of the rubber ring. I have
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
water is not draining from inside of the rubber ring. I have a front load washer … read more
How do I remove the front electrical panel of my maytag
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
How do I remove the front electrical panel of my maytag maxima front loading washer … read more
Maytag maxima front load washer. Acting funny. Just doing a
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Maytag maxima front load washer. Acting funny. Just doing a clean washer cycle. As the timer count down ( 45,44,43 ect...) A #3 flashes intermittently where the count down minutes number is.… read more
I have a Maytag Maxima XL front load washer. I stopped it to
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Maytag Maxima XL front load washer. I stopped it to add an item. The door locked light is blinking. No other lights are on. I cannot drain and/or unlock the washer.… read more
I have a maytag maxima front load washer and the door will
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a maytag maxima front load washer and the door will not unlock - the codes are f5 and E3 that are flashing. Have unplugged it and tried to reset. what do I do? Thanks!… read more
I have a maytag mhw7000xr1 maxima front load washer it wont
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a maytag mhw7000xr1 maxima front load washer it won't fill and gets error codes F06 & E05… read more
I have a maytag maxima x steam front load washer. It had an
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a maytag maxima x steam front load washer. It had an error message at first, now it just hums when I plug it it. I have no display, can't tur it off, reset. Dials not working. I cleaned the wat… read more
I have a Maytag maxima ecoconserve front loading washer
John, restaurant equipment technician
I have a Maytag maxima ecoconserve front loading washer model MHW7000XWO. Will not function. What is wrong. … read more
I have a maytag Maxima HE front Load washer (MHW600xw) that
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a maytag Maxima HE front Load washer (MHW600xw) that is getting a F09 / E01 error. I've checked the drainpipe and run water through it and there are no blockages. Not sure what to try next....P… read more
Front loading washer. sorry I sent too soon. the rubber seal
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
sorry I sent too soon. the rubber seal holes in the botem were plugged, I cleaned out what I could. how best to clean this part … read more
I have a Maytag front loading washer that will not drain. It
Randy
Randy, High School or GED
I have a Maytag front loading washer that will not drain. It is possibly clogged at the drain pump with rubber backing from an old rug that was washed. How can I remove the clog?… read more
I have a front-load washer and the rubber ring where the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a front-load washer and the rubber ring where the clothes are loaded is black with stain and dirt - I can't get it all off. … read more
I have a Maytag Maxima Front load washer. The washer sounds
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Maytag Maxima Front load washer. The washer sounds like it is trying to pump water out but there is nothing in it and the door is open. If I unplug the washer it stops and when I plug it back… read more