Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
We have Jenn-Air JCD2389GES refrigerator. It has a built in
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
We have Jenn-Air JCD2389GES refrigerator. It has a built in the door ice\crushed ice\water dispenser, the water dispenser has over time slowed to a trickle and is pretty useless. (Also the ice cube ma… read more
Jenn air refrigerator jcd2389ges. Ice dispensing flapper broke,
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Jenn air refrigerator jcd2389ges. Ice dispensing flapper broke, Ordered a new one. Removed the fountain bracket. Replaced the flapper on the arm. Reassembled everything. The arm will not stay in posit… read more
on my door dispenser, my ice maker works but the the water
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
on my door dispenser, my ice maker works but the the water does not dispense; Jenn-Air #JCD2389GES… read more
i have a jenn air jcd2389ges side by side and water/ice dispensor
Appliance Tech Larry
i have a jenn air jcd2389ges side by side and water/ice dispensor will not light up and only crushed ice is dispensed. it will make ice.… read more
Jenn-Air JCD2389GES Ice maker makes ice but wont dispense
S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, owner of s.e.thomas appliance
Jenn-Air JCD2389GES Ice maker makes ice but won't dispense water or ice. Leds light but nothing disopenses… read more
Model # JCD2389GES Jenn-Air Ice maker will not dispense
Appliance Tech Larry
Model # XXXXX Jenn-Air Ice maker will not dispense ice or water but continues to make ice.… read more
I have a Jenn Air counter depth side by side fridge/freezer
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Jenn Air counter depth side by side fridge/freezer (JCD2389GES). The round "flapper door" on the ice dispenser has broken at the hinges. Is there any type of simple fix for this or is a disas… read more
Hi, my Jenn-air JCD2389GES refrigerator iced up and the refrigerator
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
Hi, my Jenn-air JCD2389GES refrigerator iced up and the refrigerator side went up to room temperature; 77F. I unplugged it, removed the back panel in the freezer and defrosted the ice with a hair drie… read more
My refrigerator door ice maker will not dispense ice. The flap
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
My refrigerator door ice maker will not dispense ice. The flap on the outside door for the ice doesn't open so when you try to get ice, it is stuck in the shoot and melts. I have checked to see if any… read more
My refrigerator ice/water dispenser switch sticks on
Kelly, Appliance Technician
my refrigerator ice/water dispenser switch sticks on frequently dispensing ice and water on the floor. How can I fix it. It is a Kenmore … read more
ge sxs refr. mod GSS25SGMCBS, the air damper door is closed
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
ge sxs refr. mod GSS25SGMCBS, the air damper door is closed so it is too warm in the refr section. I've opened it a couple times but it will close again and stay closed.… read more
I have a Jenn-Air fridge that the water dispenser sticks when
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have a Jenn-Air fridge that the water dispenser sticks when finished filling your glass with water or ice… read more
My kemnore refrigerator, through the door ice and water dispenser
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
My kemnore refrigerator, through the door ice and water dispenser stick open after the cup is removed. The only way to stop it is to open the freezer door and bang on the inside. It happens with the i… read more
jenn air jCD2389GES refrigerator is leaking water from freezer
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
jenn air jCD2389GES refrigerator is leaking water from freezer onto the floor. How do I fix this?… read more
i have a jenn air jd2488ge side by side refrigerator with ice
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a jenn air jd2488ge side by side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser in the freezer door, when the ice maker fills its tray water is dispensed out the door simultaneously. Do I replace th… read more
I have a Maytag MZD2752GR side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water
Barry G.
I have a Maytag MZD2752GR side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water dispenser. The dispenser sticks open at times causing overfill of the glass and a spill. I have to tap on the switch in order to get … read more
I have a jenn-air Model JRSD209TB refrigerator and the ice
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a jenn-air Model JRSD209TB refrigerator and the ice dispenser door does not open when ice is being dispensed. I have to manually open it to pass the cubes to the glass. How may this be correcte… read more
I have a refr with water & ice dispenser and the water has
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician
I have a refr with water & ice dispenser and the water has stopped working but it is making ice so I assume therefore the water line is ok. What else could it be? … read more