Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water collects under the deli tray and freezes up if I don't…

Water collects under the...

Water collects under the deli tray and freezes up if I don't wipe it up in time. We turned off the water to the ice maker in hopes that this may solve the problem. Any idea where the water is coming from and how can this be resolved? Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make is ge profile pfss6pkxcss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have had a ge technician look at it previously on 2 separate occasions but to no avail. He did nothing.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing else

6/9/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This is actually a very common issue with your refrigerator and the water is accumulating under the deli drawer at the bottom of the refrigerator because the drain line is backing up. If you look at part number 97 in the diagram below, this is the part you need to remove so that you can see the silver evaporator and the drain trough below it. Pull all the drawers out and remove this panel. Pour hot water down the drain hole until it's draining properly again. Once it's draining properly blow compressed air down to make sure it's clear. If you don't have compressed air, use a turkey baster to make sure the drain line is clear and draining properly.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I did not see a diagram can you resend thanks
I found the link to the diagram. A call is not necessary as I will not be doing the work myself. Perhaps I will call a tech once more and let him know what the problem is. Thank you.