Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 27" GE Profile wall oven and the temperature is…

I have a 27"...

I have a 27" GE Profile wall oven and the temperature is running to low. How can I adjust it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approximately 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I just want to raise the temperature

6/6/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

model # is P K916S M2SS

Thank you. Ok to adjust the temperature:

Press and hold the BAKE and BROIL HI/LO buttons together at the same time for 5 seconds until SF appears on the screen.

Press the Bake button and a 2 digit number will appear. This is your offset.

From here you can adjust the temperature up or down by up to 35ºF.

Once you have made the adjustment, press Start.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc