Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge profile series 30 gas convection range is beeping and…

Customer Question
My ge profile series...

My ge profile series 30 gas convection range is beeping and showing a code F900 what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I purchased it November 10, 2017

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

How can I when I don’t know what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of at this time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2018
Appliance Technician: FixAll, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
Is it possible its an f9? These is a door lock error. Were you maybe self cleaning right before the code popped up? If its an f9 the latch needs replaced. This is done by removing the top.