Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My LG Model 25950 refrigerators ice maker has quit making ice.
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
My LG Model 25950 refrigerators ice maker has quit making ice. It appears as the shut off arm is stuck in the off position ? The manual says not to force it but how do you fix this?… read more
How do I defrost the ice maker so as to be able to move the
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
How do I defrost the ice maker so as to be able to move the arm which will stop the ice making?… read more
Ge ice maker wr 30x0289 stopped working. How do I tell whether
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Ge ice maker wr 30x0289 stopped working. How do I tell whether the problem is the refrigerator or the ice maker?… read more
My new refrigerator quit making ice - can you tell me how to
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
my new refrigerator quit making ice - can you tell me how to turn ice maker back on? … read more
The arm on my ice maker that tells it its full and to stop
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
The arm on my ice maker that tells it it's full and to stop making ice has come loose on one side. I can't find anything to hook it back into so my ice maker is over flowing. This happened once before… read more
Hope this is an easy one for you; my Kenmore refrigerator with
Appliance Tech Larry
Hope this is an easy one for you; my Kenmore refrigerator with bottom freezer, mdl #596.71104101 has an ice maker arm that fell off due to rising ice. I cannot reinstall the arm, it pops off due to no… read more
My isotherm ice maker is cold but not making ice. It appears
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
My isotherm ice maker is cold but not making ice. It appears that the wire arm that turns on the water supply had become detached. How can I trouble shoot this and repair. … read more
The ice maker in my Frigedaire refrigerator wont stop making
Barry G.
The ice maker in my Frigedaire refrigerator won't stop making ice, even when the shut-off arm is up. It also appears to be leaking water.… read more
I have a samsung french doors the ice maker is off how to
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a samsung french doors the ice maker is off how to turn on … read more
My ice maker is giving me hollow ice cubes, is it possible
Appliance Tech Larry
My ice maker is giving me hollow ice cubes, is it possible the waterline to the ice maker is too thin? If so how do I increase the size of the waterline.… read more
How do can I turn my ice maker off? I have a GE refrigerator
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
How do can I turn my ice maker off? I have a GE refrigerator and the ice machine keeps running. It is not hooked up to make ice.… read more
ice maker not making ice. tray is full water frozen but not
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Business Owner
ice maker not making ice. tray is full water frozen but not being dumped ice maker turned on and shut off arm in on position.… read more
The wire arm that turns off the ice maker as the ice tray fills
Barry G.
The wire arm that turns off the ice maker as the ice tray fills and turns if off when it falls just moves freely with no resistance. It will not stay up when I move it up. So I propped it up to keep t… read more
I have a GE refrigerator with an ice maker that has an L-shaped
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE refrigerator with an ice maker that has an L-shaped arm to turn it on/off. The icemaker stopped producing ice after working flawlessly for the past 2 years. The refrigerator is only 2 year… read more
The ice maker in my refrigerator will not stop making ice. I
Kelly, Appliance Technician
The ice maker in my refrigerator will not stop making ice. I cannot raise the arm to the off position. … read more
Our ice maker stopped making ice It appears the arm is in
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our ice maker stopped making ice It appears the arm is in the right place, and the off/on switch is on. Any suggestions? … read more
ED25RFXFW01 Whirlpool Refrigerator ICE MAKER -the ice maker
Bryan, Tech/owner
ED25RFXFW01 Whirlpool Refrigerator ICE MAKER -the ice maker is no longer turning on when the signal arm is moved down. The signal arm doesn't appear to click into the lower (on) position or the upper … read more
i am replacing ice maker in refrigerator, do i have to turn
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
i am replacing ice maker in refrigerator, do i have to turn the water supply off? will turning the power off to refrigerator be sufficient?… read more