Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The ice maker water line is freezing every now and then
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Hello! The ice maker water line is freezing every now and then resulting in the ice maker to stop working... … read more
We just installed the water line to our refrigerator for the
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We just installed the water line to our refrigerator for the ICE & Water filter. The ice maker is working, but no water is coming out of the water dispenser. Kenmore model # XXXXX Do we simply need to… read more
I replaced my water filter for the first time and for some
Bob B.
Bob B., Master's Degree
I replaced my water filter for the first time and for some reason the water now barely comes out of the line and the ice maker is not making ice well. I tried taking it out and replacing it again and … read more
Before we replaced our water filter our ice maker was making
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Before we replaced our water filter our ice maker was making half size ice. We replaced the filter and now it will not make. we have water in the water depenser. You can put water in the ice maker and… read more
My Frigidaire Professional ice maker will not fill with
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Frigidaire Professional ice maker will not fill with water since we replaced the water filter. We have taken it out and put it back in but nothing is working … read more
Hi there, We have tried to replace both the water line to
Mr Repair
Hi there, We have tried to replace both the water line to the water dispenser and the one to the ice maker on our GE profile fridge (the lines cracked because they were brittle). We cannot get the ice… read more
Our frigidaire ice maker is stuck in the on position where
FixAll
FixAll, remote technical assistant
our frigidaire ice maker is stuck in the on position where the motor is steadily pushing ice forward. We cannot get that motor that turns the spiral to stop spinning … read more
Just replaced my ice maker, water is leaking out of the ice
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Just replaced my ice maker, water is leaking out of the ice dispenser hole. Samsung rs2530 series… read more
I just replaced the water inlet valve and ice maker in a frigidaire
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I just replaced the water inlet valve and ice maker in a frigidaire side by side refrigerator. prior to me doing this the water would flow into the ice maker and over fill it so i first changed the in… read more
I replaced the solenoid and the icemaker. Water now comes
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I replaced the solenoid and the icemaker . Water now comes out the front door water dispenser when the ice maker cycles! Green Tube.Green Solenoid. Green wires. … read more
Just replaced the water actuater on our frigidaire side by
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Just replaced the water actuater on our frigidaire side by side and now the ice and water won't work and the dispenser lights won't come on. There is power to the rest of the fridge. What did we do wr… read more
Our ice maker is acting up again for the second time in a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our ice maker is acting up again for the second time in a year. We had it replaced in its entirety and now it is doing the same thing again, no ice, the ice maker is indicating it is off. We reset the… read more
I have a whirlpool refrigerator 3 years old, now just
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
hello, I have a whirlpool refrigerator 3 years old, now just hooking up water line and ice maker. Water is just pouring out of the ice maker supply line non stop. The unit literally was never used, co… read more
Just hooked up line to our ice maker and water to our
FixAll
FixAll, remote technical assistant
just hooked up line to our ice maker and water to our refrigerator and no water will dispense from the front of refrigerator … read more
We replaced the water filter in our refrigerator and now the
Master Tech
We replaced the water filter in our refrigerator and now the water dispenser and ice maker aren't working. Do you have any idea what's wrong? … read more
Our ice maker fills with water and freezes ice but then it
Dave123
Dave123, Technician
Our ice maker fills with water and freezes ice but then it doesn't dump it out. We already replaced the emitter and receiver boards and they are working fine.… read more
Frigidaire model ffhs2611lbbb icemaker. Every time ice maker
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
Frigidaire model ffhs2611lbbb icemaker. Every time ice maker runs water leaks and accumulates behind the back panel, dripping onto fan and coil. I have thawed it numerous times, still no luck. Any tho… read more
Our Maytag Refrigerator Ice Maker jams and the motor that
Master Tech
Our Maytag Refrigerator Ice Maker jams and the motor that should push the just formed ice stalls out. Is there a lubricant that should be applied to the ice maker to facilitate the ice being pushed ou… read more