Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

FixAll
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Frigidaire model FRS26LF8CS3. Freezer section is freezing in
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
frigidaire model FRS26LF8CS3. Freezer section is freezing in the lower area but warm in the upper area. … read more
We have an Amana refrigerator with the freezer on top. Water
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
We have an Amana refrigerator with the freezer on top. Water drops are forming at the top of the refrigerator section and dripping down on the food.… read more
I have KitchenAid model KSRA22FKSS00 SxS Refrigerator/Freezer.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have KitchenAid model KSRA22FKSS00 SxS Refrigerator/Freezer. Water was coming out of the bottom of the freezer section and there was a lot of ice buildup. I have taken the backpanel out of the freez… read more
Ice is forming on the bottom of the freezer section. I have
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Ice is forming on the bottom of the freezer section. I have a GE side by side mdl. TFX30PRYD ser.# XXXXX… read more
my Whirlpool refrig/freezer (model ET6JTKXKQ00 type 16ATR)
Appliance-Service
Appliance-Service, appliance technician
my Whirlpool refrig/freezer (model ET6JTKXKQ00 type 16ATR) keeps on over freezing in the upper freezer section causing the lower refrig section to not stay cool. Why is this happening??… read more
i have a GE fridge/freezer model #TFX25ZBBB the freezer section
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a GE fridge/freezer model #TFX25ZBBB the freezer section is working fine! but the fridge section where milk and juice goes is not cooling, it has alot of condesation in it, like it's been sweat… read more
For my Whirlpool refrigerator What can cause the upper section
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
For my Whirlpool refrigerator: What can cause the upper section cooling to shut down and yet the lower freezer section is opperating OK? Do you have a piping and/or wiring diagram for me? Thank you!! … read more
My Frigidaire freezer model LFFU2065DW10 door doesnt seal
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
My Frigidaire freezer model LFFU2065DW10 door doesn't seal at the upper left corner causing frost to form. The seal appears to be thinner at this corner. What should I do?… read more
I HAVE A MODEL E52IT. I HAVE WATER DROPPING DOWN FROM THE FRONT
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I HAVE A MODEL E52IT. I HAVE WATER DROPPING DOWN FROM THE FRONT OF SECTION UNDER THE FREEZER DEPARTMENT. THE WATER IS COMING OUT JUST BEHIND THE LAMP WHERE THE AIR VENTS ARE. CAN YOU HELP?… read more
Frost is forming on the bottom of the ice bucket bin in the
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
Frost is forming on the bottom of the ice bucket bin in the area where ice is dropped into the dispenser. It even accumullates into the dispenser opener. What is wrong? I have a GE side by side refrig… read more
GE Refrigerator Model TPX24BRBBBB I have ice forming inside freezer section along the t
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
GE Refrigerator Model TPX24BRBBBB I have ice forming inside freezer section along the top of the door just inside the gasket. The gasket seems is not making a tight seal because the freezer door doesn… read more
Hi, I have a Maytag fridge/freezer Model#PTB1953GRW The
John, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I have a Maytag fridge/freezer Model#PTB1953GRW The upper freezer section is not cooling. The lower fridge section seems ok.Each section has a separate adjuster located in the fridge section. I wo… read more
My brother has a GE Model PDS22MCPABB refrigerator/freezer.
Randy
Randy, High School or GED
My brother has a GE Model PDS22MCPABB refrigerator/freezer. The freezer section is on the bottom. There is ice forming daily on the bottom of the freezer section. We see liquid water running out of th… read more
I have the GE Profile freezer on top model. It is leaking
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have the GE Profile freezer on top model. It is leaking water into refrigerator section. Where is the drain plug in the freezer they refer to as maybe clogged. … read more
I have a GE Profile, Model number PSC25M refrigerator. Last
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a GE Profile, Model number PSC25M refrigerator. Last summer and again now the freezer section will not drop to 0 degrees. We have not been able to use the auto ice maker because the ice simply … read more
I have a ge model gss20iemd refrigerator. It started warming
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a ge model gss20iemd refrigerator. It started warming and icing in the freezer section. I reserched the cause and figured it was the main circuit board. I defrosted the unit for a few days and … read more
I have a ge zdis15cssj icemaker. It has started freezing up
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a ge zdis15cssj icemaker. It has started freezing up where the ice forms and does not drop down to the cutter grid. I have run it through cleaning cycles adn it does not seem to help. thanks, M… read more
GE no frost refreigerator, model # BF16SCC D4 8 , serial #
Serviceman Kris
Serviceman Kris, High School or GED
GE no frost refreigerator, model # ?BF16SCC D4 8 , serial # XXXXX ice forms around cooling coils in freezer section, have to take inner bottom pan and insulation pad and manually defrost it , work goo… read more