Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The Frigidare refrigerator model #FRS6LR5EM3 ice maker leaks
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The Frigidare refrigerator model #FRS6LR5EM3 ice maker leaks water while making ice. The water forms a sheet in the ice bin and freezes the dispenser. What do we need?… read more
Ice maker is not making ice. Refrigerator is getting water
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Ice maker is not making ice. Refrigerator is getting water because refrigerator is dispensing water. We are hearing the refrigerator make the noise it typically makes when it is filling the ice maker … read more
I have a question about an ice maker in a whirlpool
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a question about an ice maker in a whirlpool refrigerator. … read more
I have a whirlpool refrigerator with water and an ice maker
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a whirlpool refrigerator with water and an ice maker but the water is not getting to the ice maker I can get all the water I want out of the door there is no water even in the plastic line goin… read more
I have a Frigidare side by side refrigerator model GLHS267ZA.
Mike, Owner
I have a Frigidare side by side refrigerator model GLHS267ZA. The ice maker is not making any ice. The water dispenser is working so I know water is getting into the fridge. The motor for the ice make… read more
we have a frigidare side by side 4 yrs old model no isFRS23LH5DW3.
Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Retired
we have a frigidare side by side 4 yrs old model no isFRS23LH5DW3. Ice maker is not getting water to it to make ice, replaced water valve and no kink in line. Water is running in dispenser. What can w… read more
We have a frigidare ice maker on our fridge but cant get it
Kelly, Appliance Technician
we have a frigidare ice maker on our fridge but cant get it make ice as ice tray does not fill up with water I have changed out the pump so it is not that… read more
Type your question here. Im not getting water to my ice maker.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Type your question here. I'm not getting water to my ice maker. I got it used [manufacture date 4/99] It fulled and dumped ice once and wouldn't make any more ice.… read more
I have a Frigidare refrigerator with an ice maker in it. #on
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a Frigidare refrigerator with an ice maker in it. #on the back of the fridge is 40437101. My ice maker seems to leak water into the box that is suppose to collect ice and makes much of the ice … read more
not good at this ask question about ice maker troubleshooting
Master Tech
not good at this ask question about ice maker troubleshooting jumper V AND L GOT A HUM BUT NO WATER ENERGIZED WATER INLET VALVE UNDER FRINGE ATWATER HOOKUP CLICK BUT NO H2O HADTROUBLE WITH CARD NUMBER… read more
I have a question about a whirlpool ice maker in the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a question about a whirlpool ice maker in the refrigerator section. Model # is WRX988SIBM00. The city water system flushed the lines the brown water fill the filter, and now the ice maker doesn… read more
Type your question here. GE Refrigerator GSS22JEPD WW Ice
Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, appliance technician
Type your question here. GE Refrigerator GSS22JEPD WW Ice maker not working. Ice maker does not fill with water. Replaced icemaker & solenoid water valve. Water is getting to the valve, but does not f… read more
Electrolux Refrigerator (E23BC78ISS0) that is not making ice.
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Electrolux Refrigerator (E23BC78ISS0) that is not making ice. Water is getting to the ice maker and it is freezing. But it won't dump into the ice bucket. What could be wrong... I have not seen this k… read more
General question on the newer Frigidaire refrigerator ice makers.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
general question on the newer Frigidaire refrigerator ice makers. French door freezer on the bottom models… read more
Kenmore refrigerator, not getting water or ice. about 5
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I checked the water inlet line to the ref. is ok. and I see no inside the freezer back wall.… read more
Frigidare ice maker on model frs26zgg is not making ice cubes.
Francis
Francis, shop owner
Frigidare ice maker on model frs26zgg is not making ice cubes. There are no ice blocking the water flow - water is just not filling the tray.v The water line goes back to the lower left hand side in b… read more
I have a Frigidare Side By Side with ice and water in the door.
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
I have a Frigidare Side By Side with ice and water in the door. The water works but the ice maker doesn't make ice… read more
I had asked a question about my refrigerator, the ice maker
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I had asked a question about my refrigerator, the ice maker made lots of ice but you could not get cubes or crushed. I could still get water. Your expert said I needed a new circuit board. Part number… read more