Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE built in oven. If am geeting an error code of…

I have a GE...

I have a GE built in oven. If am geeting an error code of F67 when I attempt to heat the upper oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years. GE Profile up and down oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

6/1/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Model No. JT3500JT3500SF355

Thank you for that information give me just a few minutes to get your answer written up, thanks.

Can you double check that error code, F67 is not showing as an error for that model F60-F66 but not F67 just want to double check and make sure that is the code you are getting, thanks.

Joel Swenson
F97
Phone call session started

Thank you for using JA!

Having a professional coming to repair