Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool frige beeps and the temp is up and the 3 lights…

Customer Question
My whirlpool frige beeps...

My whirlpool frige beeps and the temp is up and the 3 lights flash !I turn the power off and when I turn it on again it starts and only the med light is on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a large fridge , freezer on top with a cold water dispenser recess in the

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is it a common fault? I do not know how to fix it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What would like to know because when it beeps the temperature goes up a

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 19 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the machine?