Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

May tag do not ring all the ware. My maytag do not spin all…

Customer Question
May tag do not...

May tag do not ring all the ware

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My maytag do not spin all the water the tub shakes very hard

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 12years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If ican

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to know what to do

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number from the washer, please?

Mav2757av

Thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare.

The snubber ring is worn and will need to be replaced. This is very common. The video at the link below shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The part you will need is available below.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!