Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to reverse the exhaust fan on microwave Samsung model…

Customer Question
Need to reverse the...

Need to reverse the exhaust fan on microwave Samsung model SMH 4150BD, so that exhaust comes out in the upper grill area

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model stated about SMH 4150 BD, age prolly 12 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, seems simple

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 18 days ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Remove the microwave from the wall. Once down, remove the number 20 and 21 covers in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Once you have them removed, you can reposition the blower to blow out the front.