Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Whirlpool gold model GS6NHAXVS02 is not cooling. The…

Customer Question
Our Whirlpool gold model...

Our Whirlpool gold model GS6NHAXVS02 is not cooling. The code #6 is flashing so we replaced the control panel/mother board. Is there a reset button?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 years. Model is Whirlpool GS6NHAXVS02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We also cleaned the coils.

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 16 days ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

John, Home Appliance Technician