Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge microwave model JVM3660SF001 won't heat. Manufacture date…

Customer Question
Ge microwave model JVM3660SF001...

Ge microwave model JVM3660SF001 won't heat

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Manufacture date July 2002

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model JVM3660SF001

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Likely not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
6/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I’m ray and would be happy to help you. It runs and does everything but heat? Are you going to do the repairs yourself?