Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jenn-air jdb1100aws? Works great until last night, started a…

Customer Question
Jenn-air jdb1100aws? Contractor's Assistant:...

Jenn-air jdb1100aws?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Works great until last night, started a load and heard a clang. my wife ran her finger under the round at the bottom and cut her hand on a piece of glass which we we pulled out. turned poer off and restarted, it started and then shut off. have never had to deal with you

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so ....

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 17 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

You say you started the unit it made a clang and shut off when it shut off do you still have lights illuminated on the control panel or did it go completely dead ?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
lights still on

ok and the door seems to be properly closed ?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
closed the door and it ran for 5 minutes. water drained and then it stopped and would not start again

you may have missed my last questions which was ,, and the door seems to be properly closed ?

I ask because if the door is not closed the dishwasher will stop and the control panel will still have lights on .

And the door switch could possibly not be fully latch so the unit starts but with water movement it just move the door enough for it to stop the dishwasher.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I closed it firmly,

ok so if your 100% sure the door is closed and staying closed the most likely issue is the electronic control board itself

I recommend replacing the electronic control board ..

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
what about the glass? Is there more and it is jammed? Easiest thing I could do is make a call and bring in a technician, really this is the advise I get????

what about the glass ?

If she pulled glass out of the sump that would mean that a glass had broken .

And if the unit starts the pump would not be jammed .

And I can not tell you if there is more glass in the pump or not you will need to take it apart and find out !

You do realize this website is a DIY appliance repair category correct?

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I will ask for a refund and I will make clear my disappointment and the waste of my time. I could have done a general search on the internet and recieved the same answer.
Master Tech
Master Tech