Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore 800 Series washer that filled ran thru the…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore 800 Series washer that filled ran thru the cycle but didnt drain & won't restart

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2-3years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cant think of anything now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.