Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet front end loading washer and it

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool duet front end loading washer and it won't do anything

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it used. where would I find the model?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The control lock light is on. it was the only light that lights up.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the washer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

And have you turned off or tried to turn of the control lock ?