Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE refrigerator Model PDS22MBRBCC ser LG050424.

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE refrigerator Model PDS22MBRBCC ser LG050424. When it goes into the defrost cycle the condensate drains on the floor in front via the lower freezer compartment. One of lines must be plugged up but I can't see it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 10 or 12 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to. I need some sort of pictures.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What more do need? How do you fix the problem?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You are 100% correct about the problem. This is a very common issue and it means that your defrost drain line has frozen over and will need to be thawed out. This often times happens for no reason at all and is just random. You will need to remove everything out of your freezer and remove the ENTIRE back panel inside the freezer. Use a hair dryer to thaw all the ice out and locate the drain hole. Pour hot water down the drain hole until it's draining properly again. Once it's draining properly blow compressed air down to make sure it's clear. If you don't have compressed air, use a turkey baster to make sure the drain line is clear and draining properly.

The other option is to unplug the refrigerator for 24 hours and let it thaw out on it's own. Then remove the lower back access panel behind the refrigerator and locate the drain hose. Remove the hose and clear it out flushing it with a garden hose.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I am trying print out you responce but only get part of it. I will have try your repair before I give you a rating.
Ok...