Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for skybox fridge panel. I don't remember how…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for skybox fridge panel

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I don't remember how old it is. the panel is of NFL football player running

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Are you talking about the Maytag sky box beverage cooler?

I need a new panel. the NFL on the fromt

your not going to find a panel from Maytag that skybox was only produced about 4 years and discontinued .

You might be able to find a used one on Say E-bay but you will not find a new one the sky box was discontinued about 10 years ago if not more.

Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger. If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied

at this time I have to decline all. please refund the $5

If your referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

I have answered your question .

It may not be the answer you wanted to hear but it is the only answer I can give you.

I have not seen a answer. do you sell the panel I am looking for?

Here is my reply to you that I sent almost 10 minutes ago .

This website does not sell anything it is only a questions and answer website .

Hence the name JUST ANSWER!

thought on your site it showed they were available and gave a price. it said the $5 was refundable. if you don't have the item just refund. ahhh so, you don't sell anything

if your wanting a refund you will need to contact the website that we both are using .