Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to talk to a Maytag repairman. Can I get a phone

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to a Maytag repairman. Can I get a phone number?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The Model # is A412 Series 04 Serial # 266292

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but I need to talk to a live person to make a determination if it can be fixed. It will cost me at least $75 just to get someone out here to look at it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a phone number that I can get just talk to a repairman I my area? I live on a farm by Milo, Iowa 50139.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

We offer a phone service, I can give you call if you request the phone service, is that what you would like to do?

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 months ago

or you can just tell me the issue with the washer and I can help you by text, up to you let me know thanks.