Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Bravo XL Steam washing machine will not cycle

Customer Question
My Maytag Bravo XL...

My Maytag Bravo XL Steam washing machine will not cycle properly.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 9/2016, Model #MVWB755DW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Absolutely not.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there any way to trick the unit to spin the water log out of the king comforter within?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

I do not understand your last sentience !! can you better explain ? ((Is there any way to trick the unit to spin the water log out of the king comforter within?))

When set on rinse and spin machine gets stuck loading water and timer panel numbers increase
No call requested

ok well of course that king sized comforter will suck up a lot of water .

you say it gets stuck on loading /filling does the tub overflow with water?

If your referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

that occurred.
Do they have my information?

ok by yes that occured do you mean it DID over flow?

And yes I would assume the website we are using has your information or you would not be able to post your questions for me to see it ?

I meant that the pop up occurred offering phone contact for additional charge.

If you accept the phone call offer they will then have you enter in your phone number. for me to be able to use their computer phone system to call you .