Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just turned on my oven, and for the first ime, a lighted…

Customer Question
I just turned on...

I just turned on my oven, and for the first ime, a lighted red dot appeared underneath the digital clock. I’ve had the stove for several years, and this has never happened before.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I’d say it’s about 10 years old. Where do I look for the model number? It’s a drop-in stove.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to use the oven right now and don’t want to burn down the house or burn out the oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please tell me what that illuminated red dot might indicate.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

hi , will anything still work ? the mod?ser is generally around the storage drawer area, thx randy