Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch dishwasher is not washing. When it runs I see two…

Customer Question
My Bosch dishwasher is...

My Bosch dishwasher is not washing. When it runs I see two items lit up--regular wash and refill rinse agent, and it is making strange sounds. I tried to run it and just reopeed it to get rid of the noise. The noise went away but I don't think there is hot water coming into the washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't see the model number but would guess it is about 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If you can tell me how and it is easy but otherwise no, and would appreciate someone coming in a.s.a.p.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer.com.
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I still need assistance
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet.

• Are you wanting help to repair this yourself or a referral to a local servicer?
I want to try myself before bringing in a technician.

You bet! When you start a wash cycle, do you hear the water inlet valve humming or buzzing, even though it does not fill? The valve is in the left front corner, down at the bottom.

I have called Sears and they will come tomorrow to fix the problem, Thank you for your offer to help but I think this is better done in person. I am hard of hearing and would have trouble hearing what is being said over the phone. Sorry!

I understand, thank you.