Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What could be wrong with my fridge? Here are the symptoms:

Customer Question
Vegetables rot after 4-5 days Water...
Vegetables rot after 4-5 days
Water droplets deposit on the back of the fridge
Every time it "turns on" to cool, it make this sound: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdj06zupamg7zij/Voice%20013.m4a?dl=0
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
please.
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Thanks for your kind words. I've listened to the audio clip and the it sounds like the fan is slipping a bit. It is nothing to worry about immediately but would be worth monitoring, if it gets worse it would be best to replace it. It is unrelated to the back wall though.Anything that touches that wall will freezer to it at some point but that is just the way they are designed and nothing to worry about. Glad to hear that you are a returning customer and happy with the service it is really good to hear.
Thank you for your reply. Any idea why my vegetables are rotting after a few days then?
It’s usually to do with the condensation from the wall getting into the salad tray and making them wet. The water normally tracks down anything touching the back wall and ends up getting your salad damp. If you make sure nothing is touching the back wall it should prevent this from happening. Also putting something inside the salad tray to slightly raise the height by a few mm the water will sit at the bottom of the tray and not on your food
It's not touching the back wall. The greens are in the crisper drawer anyway. Any other ideas? Could it be related to the sound you heard?

Is the crisper draw damp inside at the bottom?

Have you got the make and model so that I can look into it in more depth for youplease

Thanks

Gavin

No, it's not damp.
It's a Franke FCB320.