Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We had some electrical work done in the house now our oven…

Customer Question
We had some electrical...

We had some electrical work done in the house now our oven doesn’t work at all. It is a Whirlpool wall oven model # GBS307PRS01.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was bought in 2006 and is a Accubake auto cleaning and convection wall oven the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just some troubleshooting tips please.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Well if you just had some electrical work done in the home .

Have you made sure the electrical breaker for the oven is in fact turned on ?

And if you have ,have you then tested for voltage to the oven ?

we have done these things.

Ok Great so what voltages do you have between the Black to the White ,and the red to the white and then red to black on the terminal block where the house electric connects to the oven ?

And just to be 100% sure you are saying that the oven has no lights or any sign of operation correct?