Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a refrigerator (Hotpoint). can you help me with that…

Customer Question
I have a refrigerator (Hotpoint)...
I have a refrigerator (Hotpoint). can you help me with that too.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?