Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

8114p527-60 oven display not working. 8114p527-60 oven

Customer Question
8114p527-60 oven display not...

8114p527-60 oven display not working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

8114p527-60 oven display not working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
5/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The number you have given of 8114p527-60 is not a model number.

Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

so far just need the correct model number .

here is a video showing where the model number could be located .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjpLtMU-Zk

No

If your No was referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

no cal just need answer

And you need to watch the video and get me the correct model number for me to assist you!

Mdl SVE47500W OVEN DISPLAY NOT WORKING

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

Have you tested to see if your even getting voltage to the control board low voltage transformer ?