Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer does not turn and it smells like it’s burning when…

Customer Question
My dryer does not...

My dryer does not turn and it smells like it’s burning when turn on brought it9/23/2016from Lowe’s 629998

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Medx655d. Lou item number629998 brought 9/23 w2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is it under warranty for states 10 years on both appliances

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

The model number you have given of MEDX655D only has a one year warranty , so you might want to look at your warranty again .

And if it was purchased on 9/23/2016 it is out of that one year warranty period.

now the number you have given of MEDX655D is not a full model number do you have the rest of the FULL model number , it may be different then just the number of MEDX655D

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

No thank you

Ok the no thank you ,are you saying that you do not need my assistance any longer?

No thank you

Ok no problem!