Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trouble shoot Kenmore dish washer. 6yrs mod# 665 13469K902.

Customer Question
Trouble shoot Kenmore dish...

Trouble shoot Kenmore dish washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6yrs mod# ***** 13469K902

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How to check power & control panel

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

And do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it ? to be able to do any voltage or component resistance testing .

to test for voltage to the electronic control board .

Test the P8 tan to the P4 White violet wire with the two door switches made so it tells the control the door is closed .

If you get NO voltage there test the thermal fuse on the L1 black to /black /white they open often .

And I can provide you with a technical wire diagram if you need one .

I have a small circuit to check for power
do I have to take 12 star screws out & take panel off inside of door?

no you just need to remove the top 4 screws and then the next two from the top down leaving the inner and outer doors together just removing / opening the control panel .