Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to try some diagnoses on my Cabria washer, MOD…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to try some diagnoses on my Cabria washer, MOD wtw7300xw2

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool Cabria, MOD WTW7300XW2, serial number C12072797, , 8 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has uL code error, unbalanced load, I can't get it to clear, I have removed and replaced the agitator, looked between the drum and order basin, un plugged and plugged back in.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 24 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Diagnostics will not tell you what is wrong ,diagnostics only runs one component at a time.

Will you still get the uL error code without any item in the washer if you run it ?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I am not at the unit at the moment so now would not be a good time to call
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I attempted to remove the drum but could only get it to lift an inch then it stuck

If your referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

Yes if it had detergent and debris up under the agitator it can be hard to remove .

And if you can run the unit without any thing in it and you still get the Ul code.

I suspect the Rotary Position sensor is the issue .

And recommend you replace it.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

I suspect the rotary position sensor is failing and it is one of the most commonly replaced items on this design of washer for this issue ul and F51 error codes all are dealing with the RPS .

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
can you sent me a parts diagram? is there a way to remove the drum? Note the drum not the agitator, I was able to remove the agitator and can lift up on the drum apprx 1 inch then it stops and I am afraid to add more force.

sure Let me send you the tub parts break down and a video showing you how to remove the inner tub also .

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
that would be great

tub break down

https://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/24/00000102/680/900

the tub assembly should pull straight up and out of the tub .

Watch this video Steve pulls it out right around the 1 minute time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUltDBKLU3I