Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher does not completely drain at the end of the…

Customer Question
My dishwasher does not...

My dishwasher does not completely drain at the end of the wash cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

IT is a Whirlpool; I have to get the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know; it is according to what I have to do. The front of the care guide says it is for several models; I found this number of the top of the door: (###) ###-#### does that help?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know???

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the tank .

And when you find this water in the bottom sump that did not drain if you select a cancel/ drain mode will it then al drain out ?

Model GU2400XTPT7 I am not aware of a drain mode??
I decline to pay any more money without any assurance that I will have satisfaction.

If your referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

the cancel /drain mode keypad is on the right side of the control panel right next to the start resume keypad .

Found it

ok lets press it and let it run the 2 minutes and open the door and let me know if the standing water is gone or not.

The water drained out

ok so that tells me that during the wash cycle the shorted drain mode can not drain the water out all the way but this longer drain cancel does that the drain pump impeller is damaged and the drain pump needs to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

this parts link has a video showing how to replace the part .