Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool dishwasher makes sounds like its filling with

Customer Question
Whirlpool dishwasher makes sounds...

Whirlpool dishwasher makes sounds like its filling with water, nothing is coming out- I cleaned out very calcified screen at drain and think calcium is clogging water line- how can I clean that out?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I will check not more than 5 years, I will get the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, usually my husband helps but he now has dementia- unable to helpits model GU3100XTVS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It sounds like all systems are working just no water coming out

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

You are not able to clean the screen in the water inlet valve due to it is plastic welded into the valve .if the water is being restricted due to the valve you have to replace the water inlet valve assembly .

BRB .

OK so is there anything else I need to check for why there is no flow of water?

you can loosen the house water supply line to the valve and make sure your getting water to the water inlet valve .

I recommend replacing the water inlet valve .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,

I will still assist you, no extra charges .

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

You should see a rating box ,just click on the rating box and it will open the rating window for you to than rate me .

Thank you in advance.