Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I load the washer with laundry and start washer and some…

Customer Question
I load the washer...

I load the washer with laundry and start washer and some water comes in and then it goes into error code f 51 i have replaced the control board and rps senor and it did not fix

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore 110 model oasis he

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.