Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Heavy Duty Commercial Washer CAP2761EW0 in the…

Customer Question
Hi. We have a...

Hi. We have a Heavy Duty Commercial Washer CAP2761EW0 in the basement of our building. It's stuck on the fill cycle and the digital display reads 09 (minutes left, I think). Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool model CAP2761EW0 -- I don't know how old it is but I moved into the building 5 years ago and it was here then. It has no knobs--just three buttons to set temperature of wash

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's a simple repair -- if not I will need to call somebody

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that it worked perfectly well two days before this happened.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.
Are you the owner or maintenance tech for this machine?

owner
No thanks

If the no thanks ,your referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

ok let`s unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes or more ,then give it power and see if it does the same thing .
This unplugging for 5 minutes or more will hopefully reboot the electronic control boards memory.
Let me know what it does.

I have had it unplugged for several days and have plugged it in several times in the interim and it always does the same thing.
That is, it is filling and stuck in that cycle. Since there are no knobs to turn it's not possible to advance it manually.

Ok good info so that tells me the issue is within the electronic control board and it will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

great thanks for your help
bye

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,

I will still assist you, no extra charges .

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

You should see a rating box ,just click on the rating box and it will open the rating window for you to than rate me .

Thank you in advance.