Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge isn’t making ice. Upon further inspection the fuse…

Customer Question
My fridge isn’t making...

My fridge isn’t making ice. Upon further inspection the green fuse in the back of fridge appears to have burned out how do I replace it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

2 year old Frigidaire model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There isn’t anything wrong with either water line

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

What do you mean the back of the fridge ? do you mean on the control board ?

the control board
If you unplug the yellow one and place it where the green one goes and push the water dispenser it will spray water out.

ok the model number you have given has no control board on the rear exterior of the refrigerator .

Can you sand me a photo of what your calling the control board and the fuse?