Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We bought an oven in October 2017 and now it doesn't work.

Customer Question
We bought an oven...

We bought an oven in October 2017 and now it doesn't work

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

KOSC504ESS00. 6 MONTHS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

ITS UNDER WARRANTY. I WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE SOMEONE TO COME OUT AND FIX IT OR REPLACE IT

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

If your wanting a servicer to come to your home you have the wrong website.